KNIVES MILLS KM/140 SERIES
Suitable for grinding medium-hard and fibrous or elastic materials as straw, paper, plastic containers, wood, bones, animal feedstuffs, skin and leather, tires, rubber, polyurethane foams, electric cables, electric cards, cork, chemical product, grain, corn, expanded clay and so on.
The production depends on the fineness that the operator needs to obtain and from the type of material to be treated, and may vary approx. from 5 to 30 Kg/h The inlet hole is of 60x40xmm.
• Grinding chamber diam. 140 mm
• Rotor with 3 interchangeable knives
• Nr.4 adjustable knives placed in the grinding chamber
• Electric motor 1,5 kW IP55 – 2800 rpm
• Loading hopper with plunger
• Feeding channel with slider gate
• Easy to replace sieve, with stainless steel perforated sheet and aluminum frame
• Electric control board with start/stop push button IP55 protection
• Double safety microswitches placed on the door
• Hinge opening door with lock
• Main part (body, cover and hopper) in nickel-plated steel
• Coated sheet steel support and provided with of adjustable rotating feet
• K 100 Stainless steel knives
• Electrical feeding: 400 V three phase 50HZ
• Dimensions: 62 x 54 x 135 cm
• Net weight 65 kg
Supplied complete with a collecting container in polyethylene cap. 5 lt.