ROLLER KILNS ER SERIES
This range of kilns is suitable both for laboratory use and for small production runs. They feature a sturdy steel structure containing heat insulating material comprising low-density refractory bricks and preformed ceramic fibre sheets. They are particularly resistant to high temperatures and thermal shock.
The kilns feature the following zones with different characteristics, namely:
a)Fumes inlet and outlet zone.
Test material conveyor system:
The test material (tiles) is moved along the kiln by ceramic rollers that are rotated by a variable speed pinion-chain system. The drive system makes it possible to dismount the rollers sufficiently rapidly.
The heating system comprises Kanthal spiral heating elements supported by easy-to- replace ceramic tubes. Every zone containing heating elements (preheating and firing) is controlled by a self- adjusting potentiometric pyrometer which commands the static units.
Other characteristics shared by the various models:
- Roller diameter 20 mm, with step of 44.7 mm.
- 3 digital temperature indicators/adjusters (6 in model ER/30).
- 1 digital indicator for the cooling zone.
- Ceramic rollers applied in the preheating and firing zones and the first part of the cooling zone. Other positions with steel rollers.
- Front roller in steel for loading material and for the collection area (about 10/16 tiles) at the exit.
- Power supply: 400 V three phase + N, 50 Hz.